R&R Terms of Business
R&R Terms of Agency
- The General Data Protection Regulation came into action on the 25th May 2018 and it is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the EU. The regulation acts to “harmonise” data privacy laws across Europe as well as give rights to individuals. Also, it is designed to modernise laws that protect the personal information of individuals. The regulation includes 99 articles and eight rights for individuals.
- R&R Properties take your personal details seriously and endeavour at all times to follow GDPR rules earnestly. Please rest assured that your data and personal information are not shared with third parties or organisations. If you require more detailed information in respect of the keeping of data and personal information, please contact out data protection manager.
Tenant Information –
Terms & Conditions of the Holding Fee:
After relevant checks are taken and tenants are approved, the holding fee is either returned to the tenant(s) or put towards the security deposit.
If referencing and credit checks of a tenant are declined (for reasons that may not be fully specified to R&R Properties), the holding fee is normally returned. But this is judged case by case.
A holding fee is retained by R&R Properties in the following cases:
- Tenant(s) provides false or misleading information
- Tenant(s) fails a Right to Rent Immigration check
- Tenant(s) withdraws from a property
- Tenant(s) fails to take necessary and required steps to enter into a tenancy agreement and R&R takes all reasonable steps to do.
Should R&R Properties have to retain a tenant’s holding fee for any of the above reasons, the tenant will be notified in writing within 7 days of R&R deciding not to let the property to the tenants.